Help your furry friend enjoy life with CBD Mobility treats
Whether your dog loves to run and play fetch or hides under the table during fireworks, you can help your furry friend enjoy life to its fullest. Our Calm + Mobility dog treats are made with Full Spectrum CBD, organic pumpkin, green-lipped mussels, glucosamine, curcuminoids, Omega-3 fatty acids from fish collagen and wild Alaskan salmon oil and 5 mg of CBD in every delicious treat to keep your good buddy happy and on the move.
- Made with full spectrum Hemp Extract
- Contains 5mg of CBD per treat
- 50 treats per bag
- No artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners
- Mobility Support Blend: Glucosamine HCL, Fish Oil, Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen, Green Lipped Mussel Powder, Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
- Ingredients: Organic Pumpkin Powder, Organic Garbanzo Bean Flour, Water, Glycerin, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Citric Acid,, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavor, Organic Turmeric Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate, Tocopherol
- CONTAINS: Tree Nuts (Coconut). Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts.
- Suggested Use: Give one serving every 6-10 hours as needed based on the chart below
- Increase or decrease serving as needed
*Do not exceed 3 servings per day. Consult your veterinarian before use if your dog is taking any medications or if any adverse reactions occur.
Suggested Serving Size
- 1-10lbs = .5 treats
- 10-20lbs = .5-1 treats
- 20-40lbs = 1-2 treats
- 40-60lbs = 2-3 treats
- 60-80lbs = 3-4 treats
- 80-100lbs = 4-5 treats
- 100-150lbs = 5-8 treats
Using hemp grown on our own Lazarus Farms, we render CBD-rich extract from the plant using an ethanol-based process. We then dilute the extract with fractionated coconut oil to ensure accurate CBD concentration according to product potency. Our pet treats use full spectrum CBD.
All of our CBD pet treats are third-party tested for potency, pesticides and heavy metals. Our testing process ensures we offer a product that is natural, safe and consistent. All test results are available under the Test Results tab.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease. Always check with your veterinarian before adding CBD to your pet’s routine.
Test Results -