Go Red Product Highlights:
- Does not contain CBD, for best results use CBD Go Black for the benefits of CBD during recovery.
- Contains 6,000 mg of citrulline malate to provide the maximum amount of pump per bottle.
- Contains 10 mg of noopept for mood elevation and cognitive brain function. Noopept promotes increased alertness, faster reaction times, and decreased mental fatigue.
- Contains a modest 100 mg of caffeine to provide an energy boost without suppressing the appetite.
- Contains 500 mg of vitamin C to prime the muscles for nutrient absorption as well as boost immunity.
- Contains 50 mg of vitamin D3 to fight disease and enhance weight loss.
- Contains 50 mg Mucuna Pruriens to boost dopamine levels and provide a positive brain stimulation.
- Contains an electrolyte matrix to promote hydration through the workout.
Frequently asked questions:
- How much caffeine is in Go Red? Go Red contains a modest 100 mg of caffeine, equal to a little more than a cup of coffee. Too much caffeine can result in appetite suppression and adrenal fatigue which leads to poor mood regulation, weight gain, and decreased cognitive function.
- Is there CBD in this product? No, there is no CBD in Go Red. Our Go Black formula includes CBD for your post workout recovery.
- Will I tingle and itch if I take this product? Minimal tingling within the first 5-10 minutes may occur. This sensation is fleeting and will not last long.
- How much water do I mix with the product per scoop? The recommended mixture is 1 scoop of product with 10 - 12 ounces of cold water.
- How long do I wait to train after taking Go Red? For optimal performance wait 20 - 30 minutes to train after consuming Go Red.