CBD Cupcakes - Try These Delicious CBD Cake Recipes
Seeing CBD candies and hemp flower products in appetizing and attractive forms can surely derail people who use CBD in oils or tinctures. Wouldn’t you also want to feel good about taking a botanical substance and invigorating the senses while enjoying the taste?
CBD-baked goodies are the new thing, and you can make them on your own to benefit from CBD while enjoying the sweet treat!
Why Should I Use Cup Cakes to Consume CBD?
CBD helps with several things daily, and users can benefit from this substance if they consume it regularly. CBD can give you the stimulation you need to lead the day with a smile if you have a formidable job and are looking for some relief from anxiety and stress.
Nowadays, you can find oils, creams, lotions, and numerous edibles with CBD, but the sweetest way to consume it is in the form of baked goodies that have the dosage you need and the soft and delicious texture of celebration! Cupcakes can be a fun way to consume CBD, and what is better than to have it as cake!
How long will a CBD cupcake take to get in my system?
For now, we know that vaping CBD or tincture drops are one of the fastest ways to absorb cannabidiol. On the contrary, CBD in food takes longer because complete digestion results in absorption, and that can take between half-hour to two hours. However, the impact of CBD after eating is also much longer. Consuming CBD means that you should be aware of the dosage you are down, and the results will be in accordance. For example, if you ate 10mg of cannabidiol, the impact will be slower than if you consumed double the amount. If an individual does not feel the effects within a given time, that does not mean you take more. You wait for the results to set in, and then enjoy the magic!
Best CBD Cupcake Recipes
When you set your mind on trying cupcakes, there are a million recipes to try! We shortlisted a few for all readers to lessen the hassle so that you try out the tried and tested ones instead of the hundred hacks that appear on the Internet but are useless when you give them a shot!
The season is inviting, and chocolate treats and sweet bakes are a part of the holidays always. The following recipes will suit all users as they are fit for vegans and dairy lovers at the same time.
Vegan Hot Chocolate
What you need for cake batter:
- 1 ¾ cup whole wheat flour,
- 1 tablespoon CBD drink mix
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking soda,
- 1 teaspoon baking powder,
- ½ teaspoon sea salt,
- 1 cup coconut sugar,
- 2 cups full-fat coconut milk,
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract,
- 2 tablespoon vinegar,
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Set out muffin tins and grease them,
- Whisk together all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk coconut milk and peppermint extract.
- Pour into the flour mixture and whisk well.
- Whisk in the vinegar until bubbles form.
- Transfer batter to muffin tins and bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
You can dress up these cupcakes, or you can even have them with ice cream or another dessert of your choice. Whichever way you want to consume these, the cupcakes can be an excellent addition to your daily routine or treat time.
Gluten-Free CBD Vanilla Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
Here’s another star recipe that will entice you. If you want gluten-free recipes, here’s the one that will never disappoint. If you have been using CBD in baking and cooking, you might have tried various recipes, but we know this will be the last one you attempt! The frosting and decorations on this cupcake will add to the treat and give you a stimulating start to the holiday season!
- 1 ¼ cup gluten-free baking flour,
- 2 eggs,
- ½ cup melted butter,
- ¾ cup coconut sugar,
- 2 droppers CBD Oil,
- ½ cup almond milk,
- 2 teaspoon baking powder,
- Pinch of salt,
- CBD Gummies for decoration.
- Preheat oven 350F and grease the muffin tin.
- Combine the wet ingredients, including CBD Oil and sugar.
- In another bowl, combine flour, salt, vanilla extract, and baking powder.
- Pour the batter into a muffin tin. Bake for 16 to 18 minutes.
- Cool the cupcakes, and then decorate them as you like.
Use cream cheese available at local stores for frosting and decorate the cupcakes with CBD gummies or CBD chocolate cubes.
Tropical CBD Cupcake
Here’s an idea to reminisce about the summer season! Try out tropical CBD cupcakes and enjoy the freshness of summers in every season. These cupcakes are also a great way to use any bananas in the fruit basket!
You will need:
- 1 ½ cup flour,
- ½ teaspoon baking soda,
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon,
- ½ cup vegetable oil,
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar,
- 5.33grams liquid CBD,
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract,
- 6 oz fresh or canned pineapples,
- ½ cup pecans,
- ½ cup shredded coconut,
- 1 banana
- Preheat the oven at 350F and grease muffin tins.
- Sift dry ingredients and set them aside.
- Mix the wet ingredients and blend with an electric beater.
- Incorporate dry ingredients in the blender bowl when wet ingredients become pale and frothy.
- Add the fruit chunks and fold them in with a spatula.
- Scoop out the batter in molds, and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool the cupcakes before frosting.
For frosting, beat cream cheese in a mixer and add confectioner’s sugar and vanilla. Beat a little more, and voila! Dress up that cupcake the way you like.
Chocolate CBD Cupcakes
We kept the favorite flavor for last! Chocolate is the best-loved sweet in the world, and we all like to indulge in a chocolaty treat now and then! Follow the steps below and feel the goodness of CBD.
- 1 ½ cups flour,
- 1 cup granulated sugar,
- 1 teaspoon baking powder,
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking soda,
- 1 pinch salt,
- 3/4 cup warm water,
- ½ cup whole milk,
- ¼ cup vegetable oil,
- ½ cup sour cream,
- 2 eggs,
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract,
- ½ cup chocolate chips,
- ¾ cup cocoa powder,
- 6ml CBD Oil
- Preheat the oven at 350F and grease the cupcake molds.
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Add milk, along with other wet ingredients, in the same bowl and blend well.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop the batter in the cupcake tray and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool the cupcakes before frosting them with your favorite icing.
CBD cupcakes are a great way to take cannabidiol, and since it is incorporated in an edible item, it stays in the system for a long! We have shared four fantastic recipes that you will love! These cupcakes turned out to be a great treat, and you can gift any of the above to other CBD users who will remember you for the most amazing gift they got this holiday season!